Work At Home Based Business – My Experience : Internet Marketing Affiliate Programs Blog

Internet Marketing Opportunities

Friday, January 26, 2007

Work At Home Based Business – My Experience

Copyright © Wolney H. Filho

I have four month of an experience at work at home based business opportunity and would like to share it here. It is not a talk of me, but of my experience, maybe can help new beginners.

This experience is face to face with one thing: I am not from an English country and the English language is not used any day here. It has a specific useful at English schools, work, airport, hotels. There is no use day after day into household.

Guess what: my work at home based business is in English.

The second problem, that I learned to call it by a challenger, is my no experience at HTML language, even Internet marketing four months ago. I used to navigate at Internet, read email, open web sites and no more.

Yes, I know you think I am unreasonable. But see it is always been my dream to have financial independence. It is not likely doing what I used to do. And my dream is too to reach a life style that Internet marketing offers as opportunity.

But those last four months were great, although to discover that it would not bring enough income as I used to think. Why? I was a newbie and have just started. It is important to pay attention. There are no serious businesses fast enough that allow you to make a lot of money at the first four months. Anyway I could not attract the customers as I wanted to.

What is the moral of story? Many things to learn and it bring a lot of work. Yes, a lot of work. It is business not holidays. However it is a pleasant work, a pleasant based business.

I have had fear throughout this way. I learned that I should promote my web site. And to do that I should write articles, exchange links, post in forums, edit a Blog and many other things to get back links to my site.

Yep, you read that right. That is all it takes to build a work at home based business opportunity. And it is more. Does it threat you, or hinders you fallow the same way?

I would like you consider one thing: many people use to say that if you think you can do it, so you can. Or in contrast, if you think you can not, you will can not. Well, this thought is very important because it take us face to face with our dreams.

I am still learning many things at this opportunity. And I feel my dreams are coming to. And today I just know anyone can do it.

Recommended: Plug-In Profit Site - Complete Money Making Site Setup FREE!

No comments: