How Do I Approach To Cyber Culture? : Internet Marketing Affiliate Programs Blog

Internet Marketing Opportunities

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

How Do I Approach To Cyber Culture?

Copyright © Wolney H. Filho

Before read or learning anything about cyber culture, I remember my first time I faced a culture of information and communication technologies: it was when a bought my first personal computer, the Personal XT Computer. I think it was the first computer to come standard with a hard drive. I was at 1990 and I got it to write my academic work to the master degree.

Well, I have had never classes about computer, unless some instructive and directive information from friends. I took Literally a beating of that machine. I lost a lot of writing pages.

It was my first contact with a personal computer. When I got Internet I have had upgrade that personal computer. The ADSL, Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line, provided by a conventional modem was very expensive and Dial-up access was the best way, a form of Internet access through which the client uses a modem connected to a computer and a telephone line to dial into a node of ISP, Internet service provider, to establish a modem-to-modem link, which is then routed to the Internet.

My Internet access placed me face to face whit the cyber culture. Cyber culture is the culture that has emerged, or is emerging, from the computers use for communication, entertainment and business. At my case, I started to use it to academic papers.

Since the boundaries of cyber culture are difficult to define, the term is used flexibly, and its application to specific circumstances can be controversial. It generally refers at least to the cultures of online communities.

The online communities is my second way approach to cyber culture. I started a work from home business and the mainly thing have had to do was a web site. The problem was: how should to get a complete money making site setup?

It made me search at Google, Yahoo, Msn. Some communities I found helped me a lot. Specially some web site and Internet marketing forums.

The people who participated of these forums were gentile, helped the newbies offering tips of how to start the proper work from home business online and above all things they had the spirit of Win win. This means that they were there teaching and learning.

Today I have ADSL Internet access. My computer grows up in terms of technology and I am here learning about Internet marketing. The cyber culture including is bigger and there are much more people sailing into Internet. It becomes a vital virtual world to share experiences.

Recommended: Plug-In Profit Site - Complete Money Making Site Setup FREE!

No comments: