My Experience Online Timing Organization : Internet Marketing Affiliate Programs Blog

Internet Marketing Opportunities

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My Experience Online Timing Organization

At my last post, I was talking about my online timing organization since I started my work at home online business .

Our challenger is really to separate the personal from the business life. Besides my work, all my duty family and social life take part of my time too.

What do I do? I think you know the answer: my 24 hours is insufficient to do everything.

But, let's go there. I wake up 6 at the morning. From the 7 to 11:30 am I do university tasks.

From 13:30 to 17:30 I run my online business system. And at night, 3 days a week I go to university and the others 2 I stay at home trying to fix all things I am arrear with.

But its organization frequently has been broken. But it is my business hour and it is clear to me that if I do not do it I am losing money. This Plug-in-profit site business means that I set up my hours by myself and not by my boss.

So, I am educating myself and my family that when I get in my home office and close the door, it means I am out, working.

No comments: