What inspire me? : Internet Marketing Affiliate Programs Blog

Internet Marketing Opportunities

Sunday, March 25, 2007

What inspire me?

When I was a young man
I used to walk through the street
See stunning houses
And desire to make one in the future

I have studied for 3 years at Engineer University
And have got out Immediately
I choose to study History
And made a goal: to be University professor

I did realize it
I am University professor
But I do not have that house of dreams

I have known Marketing Multilevel since 1996
And got in Empowerism since 2004
It came in Brazil as a wrong way
As an investment

Last year I was taking a look at Empowerism top Sponsors
And found Stone Evans
Got in Google and made a search
I have found PIPS sales page

My eyes had come back to have that brightness of when I was young age
I have read for 5 times the PIPS sales page
And my house gained some colors

I am here for 6 months
Learning, reading, learning, reading
With my Portuguese accent

When I am discouraged, I think about my future house
And remember that music called MY WAY (of Paul Anka, Revaux, Thibault and François):

“And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friends I will say it clear
I will state my case
Of which I am certain
I've lived a life that's full
Traveled each and every highway
But More. Much more than this
I did it my way…”

I really think I am doing my way at Internet Marketing…


Carpe diem

Click here to discover the #1 system that builds your Success Team Home Business downline!

No comments: